Can someone please tell me what has happened to our weather? Since I retired at Christmas every day is either wet, cloudy or snow or all of them at the same time. Has anyone seen the sun lately? As a keen amateur photographer I need a vital ingredient for all my pictures - whether I'm taking pictures of wildlife or of landscapes - and that is light! Without it pictures are pretty much lifeless in my view! Also I think it helps us feel so much better to feel some sun on our backs and a bit of warmth in the air. I do hope the summer will be better this year as I want to make full use of my caravan and I have plenty of expeditions planned once the weather improves. Also I need to get digging on my allotment, ready to plant potatoes and many other vegetables, but at the moment the ground is sodden! Come on sunshine - please light up our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.