Well I must say this debate seems to me to be a complete waste of time in this current economic climate! Don't our MP's have more pressing topics to discuss - like the 'credit crunch' or unemployment or security or the state of the nations roads? Or is this a deliberate act of diversion by the Government from the real mess that we all find ourselves in? I personally am not all that bothered whether gay people get the law passed or not - I thought marriage was for heterosexual people - can't see why gay people need it can you?
Only the other day I had my car broken into and personal belongings stolen! Any police around - no chance! Because it happened in the early hours of Sunday morning in London and that I originally thought that I had accidentally left my car open all night I didn't report it there and then in case they said it was my fault. Since then I have spoken with other people from the area who tell me that I probably didn't leave my car open - the thieves now have the capability of opening some cars without damage - just by a remote signal and have done so on quite a few occasions, leaving the vehicle owner thinking just like me! Now, because I have come back home to Worcestershire I can't report it now! Can't do it on the Metropolitan Police website and no point in dialling 101 because all I will get is my local Police forces!
I think the MP's down in London need to come and spend some time up here or in Manchester or Newcastle upon Tyne! Come and see what the real UK is like!
Only the other day I had my car broken into and personal belongings stolen! Any police around - no chance! Because it happened in the early hours of Sunday morning in London and that I originally thought that I had accidentally left my car open all night I didn't report it there and then in case they said it was my fault. Since then I have spoken with other people from the area who tell me that I probably didn't leave my car open - the thieves now have the capability of opening some cars without damage - just by a remote signal and have done so on quite a few occasions, leaving the vehicle owner thinking just like me! Now, because I have come back home to Worcestershire I can't report it now! Can't do it on the Metropolitan Police website and no point in dialling 101 because all I will get is my local Police forces!
I think the MP's down in London need to come and spend some time up here or in Manchester or Newcastle upon Tyne! Come and see what the real UK is like!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.